Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sonic-holic Anonymous

Hello, my name is Matty N and I'm a Sonic-holic. I admit that I still cling to the long dead gaming empire that was Sonic the Hedgehog. I still play my Sega Genesis, merely to attempt to defeat Sonic 3 & Knuckles with all the Chaos Emeralds. I bough all the Sonic Collections for the Cube and each of the revamped versions of the Sonic Adventure games. I admit that I purchased Sonic Heroes and still wear the free t-shirt I got for pre-ordering it as an undershirt, despite hating the game and gameplay. I admit that I played Shadow the Hedgehog, and enjoyed it. I admit that I purchased on the day it came out the Sonic the Hedgehog animated series, SatAM. I admit that I'm really excited about Sonic and the Secret Rings despite reviewers that I trust panning it.

I am Matty N and I am a Sonic-holic.

No comments: